Have you noticed how many elliptical trainers are at your local health club? There’s a REASON!! So get ready to change your ways, elliptical skeptics. Here are six AWESOME reasons to use the elliptical trainer.
Low Impact Exercise. The elliptical is softer on the body in general, but especially on the knees and other weight-bearing joints. Your feet never leave the pedals. It is like walking in midair.
- Weight-Bearing Exercise. You work against gravity as the knees, ankles and hip joints movements’ go hand in hand with the movements of the machine. This type of movement helps to strengthen your bones which is important to inhibit the onset of osteoporosis.
- Improve Balance and Mobility. Though you should get the go-ahead from a doctor before hopping back into the fitness. Experts believe the elliptical machine may help you regain range of motion in the hips.
Burn More Calories in Less Time. Work your upper and lower body and get your cardio fix all in one. Exercising more muscles helps tone more of your body and you end up burning more calories and fat in less time. Believe it or not, your pulse revs up during elliptical training—higher than the treadmill.
- Increase You Aerobic Capacity. Using the elliptical for 25+ minutes a day, 3 to 4 times a week, may help increase stamina and cardio capacity and help you to be more active and alert throughout the day.
- You can Totally do it. The elliptical is good for all ages and fitness levels. Including the elliptical machine in your fitness routine can help strengthen your heart, lungs, and muscles, while boosting your stamina, improving your balance, and burning a lot of calories.
Check out our elliptical inventory HERE
Do you want to tone up, improve your health, lose a little weight and gain greater flexibility? The simple choice is to drive to the gym or make some free space and create your own gym in your home. With a home gym you can work out whenever you need and whenever the mood strikes you with no need to travel, you never have to wait for gym equipment, and you won’t have any monthly expenses.
Are you worried about starting a home gym? Well don’t because it doesn’t require a dedicated room, a huge expenditure of money, or more knowledge than you possess. Visit Fitness Equipment, ETC as we help you to get a great workout whatever your budget and you don’t need a ton of space to do it.
We have gathered up the best home gym workout equipment that includes cardio, strength training, and flexibility. So whether you need to go high, stay low, or meet somewhere in the middle, you’re set for a fit and healthy year and an in-shape and stronger you.
Tips to choose the best fitness gym equipment for home:
1. Home workout equipment budget:
The first thing you need to figure out is how much you are willing to spend on your exercise equipment.
2. What type of gym exercise do you enjoy?
To choose the best workout equipment for your home, you should think about the types of exercises you enjoy doing. If you have any previous experience with gym equipment, you can go through that otherwise go to a local store and try out a number of different machines and choose the suitable one.
3. Consider the space you have :
Take some measurements of the space you plan on putting your equipment and keep those numbers with you when you go shopping. Then you’ll be able to compare the specifications of the machine to the measurements of the space available.
4. Check customer reviews online:
Don’t ever forget to check the customer reviews of the product online. By doing this, you’ll come to know whether it is durable or not? Was the machine easy to assemble or not? Is the product you are buying worth the money you are spending?
If you really want to get a fit and healthy body, the best choice is to make your home your personal gym and have a regular workout routine, as well as using Fitness Equipment, ETC. for all the best gym equipment products.