- Frames – All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion 500 features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
- DuraFirm Pads – Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
- Finish – An electrostatically applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Pulleys & Cables – Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
- The Best Warranty in the Business – Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever… period.
- Setting the Standard in Quality Management – ISO9000:2000-Certified. Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.