The MX55 selectorised dumbbells are the ultimate ‘must have’ for the home gym. These adjustable dumbbells offer pro-style features you would expect from gym quality fixed dumbbells, including safety, durability and rapid weight selection.
The pro-style design of the MX55 adjustable dumbbells is unmatched in the free weights market. Offering unmatched selectorised weight performance, the MX55 dumbbell’s sleek form and unique safety features inspire fresh confidence and interest from lifting enthusiasts.
While there are many exciting features to the MX SELECT patented adjustable dumbbell design), the MX55’s best-selling point is the way it feels in the hand, combined with the smooth operation of the locking rack and pinion system, for seamless weight transition between reps.
- Dumbbell weight range: 10-55 lbs in 5lb increments or 4.5 – 24.9 kg in 2.25 kg increments
- Equals the performance of a 10-piece dumbbell set
- Change weights with the turn of a dial
- Industry first rack and pinion design
- Total weight with stand: 137.5 lbs (62.3 kg)
- Dimensions at 55 lbs (24.9 kg): 15.94” long (40.5 cm) – end to end/out of stand
- Dimensions at 15 lbs (6.8 kg): 9.58” long (24.3 cm) – end to end/out of stand
- Dimension of weight stack: Distance from outside of dumbbell handle to outside of weight – approx. 4” (10.2 cm)
- Dumbbell handle length: 5.21” (13.2 cm) (inside dimensions) by 1.125” (2.9 cm) diameter
- System footprint in stand: 18.74” L X 22” W X 30.675”H (47.6 cm L X 55.9 cm W X 77.9 cm H)